Legility Launches "Enterprise Legal Solutions" Division.
Legility Launches "Enterprise Legal Solutions" Division
NASHVILLE – April 16, 2019 – Legility, a New Law company, has formally launched its Enterprise Legal Solutions Division, an expansion of its previous Corporate Transactions Services Division, offering multiple integrated services that allow corporate legal departments and their outside counsel to create consistent legal-driven processes and automate and track legal activities across the enterprise.
The launch of ELS allows us to underscore the strategic importance of several longstanding Legility offerings and continue to improve them with clients under one comprehensive service line.
Legility’s Enterprise Legal Solutions (ELS) combines on-demand, expert attorneys with advanced tools, processes and data analytics. This includes:
- Deal Support: Legility’s M&A experts, processes and technologies innovate performance of due diligence to reduce underlying deal risks, facilitate project completion and streamline post-closing business integration. Legility has a proven capability in this area, supporting more than 100 deals.
- Commercial Contracts: Outsource drafting and negotiating contracts to a dedicated Legility team to improve time to revenue, ensure consistency of outcome and drive cost savings. Legility has worked with multiple Fortune 100 companies in this capacity since 2010, generating repeatable processes and millions of dollars in savings versus traditional methods.
- Litigation Associates Program: Dedicated teams of on-demand Legility attorneys work side-by-side with corporate legal departments, disaggregating tasks, matching resources to their highest and best use, all while driving efficiencies by leveraging technology and improving workflows.
- Regulatory & Compliance: Manage regulatory and compliance changes and high volume demands in highly regulated industries with visibility through dashboards, expert insights, methodology and project management, and abstraction and analysis.
- Legal Operations Tools & Consulting: Legility’s lightweight apps, including Legility IQ, Legility CMS, Team Manager and Spend Analyzer, are affordable, easy to implement and drive quick wins. They can be easily leveraged with Legility’s experts to help legal departments improve processes, implement technology and manage the flow of information
“We are very excited to work with legal departments as they continue to look for ways to better understand operating metrics and improve underlying legal processes,” said Barry Dark, Legility CEO. “With increased demand for these services, the launch of ELS allows us to underscore the strategic importance of several longstanding Legility offerings and continue to improve them with clients under one comprehensive service line.”
Mona Maerz and Eric Schultenover will lead the ELS business unit. Both attorneys, Maerz and Schultenover bring a wealth of experience in commercial contracts and mergers and acquisitions, as well as practical expertise in applying emerging AI and technology platforms. In addition to co-leading the group, Maerz is also the company’s General Counsel. She began her career at Jones Day and also worked in-house before coming to Legility in 2014. Schultenover, a former partner in the Finance & Restructuring group at Waller, an NLJ 500 law firm in Nashville, has served in a variety of leadership roles for Legility since 2011.
Legility, a leading provider of technology-enabled legal services, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200. Founded in 2000 as Counsel On Call, Legility helps its clients improve operational efficiency. By combining people, processes, and technology, Legility offers innovative and bundled solutions that align with how the legal market is increasingly looking to engage. www.legility.com